- Working Group Two and AWS collaborate to help telecom customers deploy mobile core in the cloud
- Working Group Two’s core-as-a-service empowers mobile operators globally to grow their revenues, drive cost savings and achieve platform effects
- Kyocera Mirai Envision Co., Ltd. (KCME) and Working Group Two (WG2) have signed an agreement to jointly develop and offer an end-to-end solution for private networks in Japan.
- The two companies aim to serve customers across the business and public sectors with a highly differentiated offering that tackles current industry challenges, such as high initial cost, difficulty of deploying cloud-based solutions, and slow adoption.
- Announcing first on-the-ground project with Sakaue Co. Ltd.
- Hawaiian carrier Mobi is set to leverage the largest 5G network in the US
- Mobi makes strategic shift from legacy networks to deploy a cloud-native mobile core, fully managed as-a-Service
- Mobi selects WG2 for 4G/5G/IMS mobile core network deployed on infrastructure from AWS to realize rapid commercial launch
- Mobi disrupts the MVNO and 5G markets with differentiated service offering by tapping network APIs and global app development ecosystem
(OSLO, NORWAY, JAN 9, 2023) – Working Group Two today announced it has joined Competitive Carriers Association (CCA) as it continues to build its presence in the United States.
WG2 delivers a cloud-native 4G/5G core network as-a-service and as-a-platform for operators and developers. This drives the dual benefits of cost savings and revenue growth for the mobile industry. To help operators grow and differentiate, WG2 also offers a product marketplace that takes advantage of the programmable core network to create app stores of products for operators and users alike.
Atos and Working Group Two (wgtwo) are teaming up to provide operators with a simplified, end-to-end mobile network solution. It is based on wgtwo’s 4/5G cloud-native mobile core and on Atos’s full Next Generation Telecom Network portfolio, including cloud computing, edge and Open RAN technologies. Atos and wgtwo will jointly deliver “core-network-as-a-service” solutions.
- As an industry-first, CKH IOD migrates its core network to the cloud – delivered as a fully managed software-as-a-service by Working Group Two and deployed on AWS
- A cloud-based core network brings radical simplification, cost efficiency and a platform to leverage a developer community – to drive innovation and capitalize on disruptive technologies
— Drive the Private NWs Growth with its Fully-Managed Mobile Core NW SaaS —
CEO Erlend Prestgard of Working Group Two As, Oslo, Norway and President Kengo Asano of Mitsui Knowledge Industry Co., Ltd. Minato-ku, Japan, agreed on an MoU on providing WG2’s fully-managed Mobile Core NW SaaS product to accelerate the Private Networks business in the Japanese market.