- Working Group Two and AWS collaborate to help telecom customers deploy mobile core in the cloud
- Working Group Two’s core-as-a-service empowers mobile operators globally to grow their revenues, drive cost savings and achieve platform effects
6 posts tagged with "partners"View All Tags
We're teaming up with Kyocera Mirai Envision to build private networks in Japan
- Kyocera Mirai Envision Co., Ltd. (KCME) and Working Group Two (WG2) have signed an agreement to jointly develop and offer an end-to-end solution for private networks in Japan.
- The two companies aim to serve customers across the business and public sectors with a highly differentiated offering that tackles current industry challenges, such as high initial cost, difficulty of deploying cloud-based solutions, and slow adoption.
- Announcing first on-the-ground project with Sakaue Co. Ltd.
Atos and Working Group Two to deliver core-as-a-service to mobile operators worldwide
Atos and Working Group Two (wgtwo) are teaming up to provide operators with a simplified, end-to-end mobile network solution. It is based on wgtwo’s 4/5G cloud-native mobile core and on Atos’s full Next Generation Telecom Network portfolio, including cloud computing, edge and Open RAN technologies. Atos and wgtwo will jointly deliver “core-network-as-a-service” solutions.
Building a product ecosystem: Here's a question mobile operators need to hear more often.
“Can I book you for a two-hour meeting so we can start sketching out your customer's journey?” This is not a question that a telco operator normally hears. But it was exactly this question that we asked the Head of Product at Nortel - a mobile operator targeting small and medium-sized businesses in Norway.
Vxt is on a mission to eradicate boring tasks. Now they’re joining Working Group Two’s product marketplace.
Vxt, a technology communications company in New Zealand, will be adding their voicemail product to Working Group Two’s marketplace. Their aim is to increase visibility and distribution with mobile operators on Working Group Two’s platform.
Voxist to join the Working Group Two marketplace
Voxist - a smart and personalized voicemail product for mobile - will be joining Working Group Two’s marketplace. This means that mobile operators on the Working Group Two platform will soon be able to make Voxist available to their subscribers.